Sunday, September 27, 2009

Cinnamon Rolls... a work in progess.




I'm trying to learn how to make some of the more difficult bakery items and this morning I had my first go at making cinnamon rolls. Over all, they tasted good but the dough was a little tough. Making dough from scratch is a bit tricky... it can be very temperamental if everything is not exactly right. I'm sure if I had a bread machine this task would have been much easier.



Another problem - I didn't let the dough rise to its full potential because I was trying to have them finished before Georgie went back to school. Unfortunately I rushed the rolls and they still weren't done in time for the little guy to take with. bummer.

Here are a couple pictures from attempt #1. I will post a recipe when the end product improves.

No comments:

Post a Comment